About Me

A working freelance writer with 20 years of experience, I'm well-prepared to meet your content needs. Contact me to discuss rates. My primary freelance topics include global and national economics, politics, business, mortgage and lending, real estate, personal finance, wealth management, investing, natural health, food, nutrition, fitness and alternative medicine. I've also written numerous articles on child development, parenting, family, relationships, religion, psychology, travel, renewable energy and sustainable, self-sufficient living. I'm also in the process of setting up an off-grid homestead and small scale agricultural operation. My goal is to achieve maximum self-sufficiency via writing and producing a variety of healthful products and hand-crafted items.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.